How to Check and Pay E challan online
As E Challan is enable in 15 Stated as of today, we have given a brief description of how to check and pay E challan online from Parivahan Portal
Steps to Pay E Challan
- Open E challan Portal (if it does not work go to your state specific portal and click on My Driving Challan option)
- Select vehicle number option and enter your vehicle no. and captcha and click Get Details
- If it shows No Challan Found than there is no challan for the vehicle you have mentioned
- If there is a challan for your vehicle it will show as shown below.
- Click on the Challan Print Button to see the reason and amount of challan, a sample of e challan is shown below
- Click on Pay Now to Pay for the Challan, you will be asked for mobile no and OTP will be sent for verification
- You will get a receipt for the challan
- You can also view the transaction history by pressing show transaction history
- You can also pay for E challans from Paytm and Mobikwik, but they are only for specific states, not for all, here are the links for payment through wallets Paytm, Mobikwik
Check out screen shots for checking and paying E challans below
Continue reading “How to Check and Pay E Challans for you vehicles”
Removal of the minimum educational qualification for obtaining a transport vehicle driving licence, We need well trained not well educated Drivers for our roads
Continue reading “Transport Driving Licence without minimum qualification of 8th Class”
- Removal of the minimum educational qualification for obtaining a transport vehicle driving licence
- Shortage of nearly 22 lakh drivers in the transport and logistics sector in the country
- The Haryana government informed the ministry that the youth possessed the requisite skill to obtain a licence but didn’t have the required educational qualification.
- The removal of the requirement for educational qualification was part of the Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Bill that was passed by the 16th Lok Sabha.
As per a statement issued by the portal, the following features has been enabled.
- Auto calculation of route distance based on PIN code for generation of EWB
Now, E-waybill system is being enabled to auto calculate the route distance for movement of goods, based on the Postal PIN codes of source and destination locations. That is, the e-waybill system will calculate and display the actual distance between the supplier and recipient addresses. User is allowed to enter the actual distance as per his movement of goods. However, it will be limited to 10% more than the displayed distance for entry. That is, if the system has displayed the distance between Place A and B, based on the PIN codes, as 655 KMs, then the user can enter the actual distance up to 720KMs (655KMs + 65KMs).
Continue reading “Enhancements in Eway Bill”
Courtesy Dainik Jagran (Kanpur Edition) 05-08-2018
Transporters should not start overloading as per new prescribed standards until they get new taxes receipt with increased capacity intimation. As per newspaper report the vehicle can be seized otherwise.
Shares of logistics companies were in focus and rallied by up to 8% on the BSE on expectations of impressive growth in the current financial year 2018-19.
TCI Express, Sical Logistics, Patel Integrated Logistics, Allcargo Logistics, Transport Corporation of India and VRL Logistics were up in the range of 2% to 8% on the BSE. In comparison, the S&P BSE Sensex was up 0.78% at 37,454 points at 10:38 am.
Continue reading “Logistics Firm Shares at all time high”
The union finance ministry has approved approximately Rs 3,500 crore for second phase of Faster Adoption & Manufacturing of Hybrid and Electric vehicles (FAME) policy to press on the sale of electric automobiles in India
Continue reading “Rs 3.5K cr for Electric-powered public transport”
An intensive training programme by the Central Institute of Road Transport (CIRT) aims to train drivers who can be readily inducted into private and government transport sectors, in order to combat the shortage of trained drivers, especially those who can drive Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMVs). The institute is located in Pune and operates under the aegis of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
Continue reading “Morth Initiative to Combat Skilled Drivers Shortage”
To Lower the burden of logistics cost of business estimated at around 14%, the government is planning to enact a new law to regulate logistics sector towards organised trade, It is also planning to simplify processes and procedures
Continue reading “New Law for Logistics Sector”
The load carrying capacities of heavy vehicles, including trucks, have been increased by 20-25 per cent at par with global standards.
For Details on load limits please read our earlier post Revised GVW-of-Transport-Vehicles-2018-India
Many State Governments have now passed orders to allow truck load capacities with new limits. Below we have attached some letters issued by authorities.
Continue reading “Loading at increased weight limit starts”
Even as government remains hopeful after increasing the axle load limit by 25 percent, transport industry’s experts and players remain on the back foot regarding the move. While experts feel that overloading will continue, industry players expect the “life of roads” to decrease.
“Overloading is done to the extent of 15-20 tonne… So any relaxation of two to three tonne will not stop overloading… It’s just that the person will have to pay a varied fine amount now…,” said S.P Singh, senior fellow, Indian Foundation of Transport Research and Training (IFTRT), an autonomous research body.
Continue reading “Revised GVW of Indian Trucks in India 2018”